Cinema | Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Road Chip

13:15

Hiya everyone,

Today was awesome! So, I haven't been to the Cinema in what feels like YEARS. So last night we booked 2 tickets for me and my sister, Kianna, to go and see Alvin and the chipmunks today.

But, my sister decided she didn't want to go as she wanted to help mum do whatever it is they did :). So instead of my sister I took my brother Ollie. I would of went with a friend but most live away from where I do. So my brother it was!

We got to town and went too subway for lunch and it was SOOOO delicious. I went for what I always do - Meatball Marianna - and my brother went for Chicken Tika. We sat in there for a while and then we still had about 20 minutes so we went to So Sweet which is like the BEST sweet shop ever! They have all the American sweets and multi coloured Oreos, huge lollipops, sweet Pizzas, pick n mix, sour Smith sprays, American soda! Everything anyone could ever ask for! We just went with the 4 super nice lollipops for a pound. Oh, and the smell is amazing, it's like all the best smells blended together in a smoothie mixer!

So after that, we headed down to the Cinema and it turns out, we were really early! Like, there was hardly anyone in there! We went and sat down to watch he film and it was really good and pretty funny :) I really recommend it and it's possibly the best one yet!

That all from me :) thanks for reading!

Owen Parsons

Blogger

My name is Owen and I like technology, gadgets, art, blogging, watching YouTube and sleeping. Im also quite into interior design and LOVE watching grand designs!