The 100 | TV Series

09:09

hello All, Today I wanted to write about a series I have been watching called 'The 100'. Its basically about an AI that destroyed the world and then the only people surviving are those in space on the Arc. After almost 100 years they send 100 juvenile prisoners down to earth to see if its habitable. they find out it is and they aren't the only ones alive..

It is honestly one of my FAVORITE series I have ever watched (So much better than Under the Dome!)

I give this film 9/10 as every episode I watch makes me want to watch more

If you haven't watched it yet you can find it on a website called putlocker.is for free

Owen Parsons

Blogger

My name is Owen and I like technology, gadgets, art, blogging, watching YouTube and sleeping. Im also quite into interior design and LOVE watching grand designs!