Lytro Illum Camera!

09:34

Hello All!

I may have said this before but I really like tech and gadgets, today i came across this camera called the Lytro Illum. I decided that this camera would be AMAZING for my blog photos and for when i start a YouTube sometime. And that is why i have decied to TRY and save up for this awesome thing :)

the thing that makes this camera different is it allows you to change the focus and everything after you have taken a photo! It has 40 megarays (i guess its like megapixels but a lot different??) You can also change the depth of field and perspective after the photo is taken!!

So hopefully i will be able to save up for this and here is a link to there website where u can read more: https://illum.lytro.com/illum

Owen Parsons

Blogger

My name is Owen and I like technology, gadgets, art, blogging, watching YouTube and sleeping. Im also quite into interior design and LOVE watching grand designs!